Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

We hope everyone had a very Happy Easter. Hopefully some of the following pics will put a smile on your faces.



There was an Easter Farm at the Mall. Where they had chickens, peacocks, pigeons, bunnies, goats, a poney and so on. We thought it would be fun to bring Ella. She just kept starring at all the animals. She even got to pet a bunny.

In the following video, you'll be able to see that she did more than just pet the bunny. Poor Bunny!







-the daigles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sare...the pictures of Ella are adorable. I tried looking at the video to see what she did to the bunny even if I can imagine it but it says the video is no longer available so I can't watch it on here. Anyways sorry for not going to see you today even though we were around but the boys were tired so they were cranky.
Love Case
-xXx-

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

awww she is so cute! She definitly put a smile on my face!I see she almost took that bunny's ear off!haha! Hopefully I'll see you guys sometime this week before I make my way to Halifax!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture where Ella and Sly are looking into the pen together.... I see a bit of a resembalance with the hair (or lack there of!!!) SO CUTE!!! LOVE THE PICTURES! What a DOLL!
Miss you all!
Vilneff's