Friday, September 21, 2007

Ella & Mommy

Sly's out of town so Ella and Mommy are spending time on our own.
Tomorrow is the first day of swimming lessons. I can't wait to see how Ella will do. I'm sure she is going to love it. She loves the water.
Here are some pics of us hanging out.
Here's Ella having a Cheerio.

Ella sitting on the couch, Mommy getting ready to tickle her.
Watch out Mommy's going to tickle Ella.
Got yah!Ella tired of all the pics.My blue eyed girl.
Pooped out, having a bottle. We miss you Daddy and can't wait to see you.
Hope all is good with everyone.
We will let you know how swimming lessons go.

Love,

S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh Boy, you can't hide the fact that she's SLY'S little girl can ya!!! The older she gets, the more I think she's lookin' like Daddy! I can't wait to see who the next one resembles!
Kindy

The Kennedy's said...

SO CUTE! I'm so sorry the computer died and Sly didn't get a chance to check these out. I feel so bad! At least he got his package from FedX and we didn't have to send it. Good Luck with swim lessons. H

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

She sure is getting bigger, and looking alot like Sly! I hope you had as much fun as we did at swimming lessons today :-)