Ella's First Time in the Snow
Here is Ella, walking in the snow.
Funny!
Hope all is well with everyone.
Sorry for the short blog.
-S
xxx
Please scroll down to sign guestbook on right.
Here is Ella, walking in the snow.
Funny!
Hope all is well with everyone.
Sorry for the short blog.
-S
xxx
Posted by
The Daigles
at
7:07:00 p.m.
3 comments:
Poor little thing took a face plant! Too bad it was so darn cute!!! Both you and the Luciuks have snow already, I think we are due for some this week. Most likely it won't be too much. I can wait! Take care.... Kindy
Cute video! I love the snowsuit. I hope we get to hang out again soon and Audrey and Ella can really play together now! With all this snow, we could take them sledding.
Love how she licked the snow. Yummmy! So cute Sar Hope all is well with you guys Miss ya
Post a Comment