Friday, December 14, 2007

Ella and Mommy hanging out.

I know i've been really busy at keeping my blog updated.
I've been so busy. Just started working, was crazy the first week, but am starting to get into a routine. This week was my first week working 40 hours and I was dead tired. I think I went to bed at 8:30 every night.
Then this week I got the devestating news that Rhea's brother had disappeared. ''Vanished into thin air'' is what Rhea said.
I've been thinking of her constantly.
She's going through a really hard time and I wish I could be there with her.

So if your reading this Rhea, I hope some of these pics of my little Princess / Stinker will put a smile on your face.

With this new year coming, let this be a lesson to everyone. You never know what life will throw at you. It isn't always easy, so make the best of everyday, don't hold a grudge, don't go to bed angry just live, love and laugh.

Happy Holiday season to everyone.

-S

xxx

2 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

That's a great blog, Sarah. Your words at the end is how I look at life everyday. And I hope your friend's brother is ok and he returns safely. I'm glad to hear your liking your new job now!

Anonymous said...

Nice sar we are thinking of Rhea too and praying for a safe return. Hope all is well wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Love the pictures you Ella is so cute.

The Luciuks