Our New Addition
Here are a few pics of Ruby who joined our family 3 weeks ago.
It's been one crazy winter. We've had record amounts of snowfall. We've beaten records from years and years ago.
This picture may look like your average pic but scroll down to the next and you'll see..........
that our snow banks are higher than Sly's truck.
Worst thing is, lots of it has gone.
We are so excited for Spring. The snow is finally starting to melt.
Hope all is good with everyone.
-S















2 comments:
Ah, finally...you are still alive! I love your newest addition. She is so sweet! Snow is almost gone here, but every time I think spring is on its way, the meteorologist calls for more snow! Happy spring!!
Such a cute puppy Sarah!! I know what you mean about all the snow, it really sucks!! We`ll have to get together soon and you can see Chloƫ again, she`s two months already and getting so big! She just recently started smiling! Hope all is well..xo
Post a Comment