Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ella's Newly Decorated Room

We had to return the crib Mary had lent us because her sister-in-law is pregnant. And seeing how it came from that side of the family, she had promised it to them.
With all that said, we went out and bought Ella a new crib and as you will now see, Mountain fits right in.Here's L's new crib.
L's Dresser, notice the hockey stick on the left.L has a customized stick and she's only 9 months. Crazy dad!
Ella #11

So as you can see, I got my camera back. It still isn't okay, they said there wasn't anything wrong with the flash. They're such dumbasses. Anyways here are other picks of L, in her room. Look at the cute dress Grandmaman bought L.

We're heading to Hampton Beach for a week. I'll blog once we get back. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

-S

2 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

The crib is really nice! And I like what you did with her room, and that hockey stick is so cute!! Have a good trip to Hampton Beach, I wish you some good weather, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Love the Crib I think that is almost exactly the same as Avery I love it. And I think that they have the same lamp too man we think alike Hope you have a good trip talk to you soon
-c