Monday, July 9, 2007

Hello


The picture above is of Ella after a nap, wrinkles and all.

My camera still isn't back from getting fixed. Hopefully i'll have it soon. I'm going crazy without it.
Ella is now walking along the couch, hanging on to the couch and ottaman, it's so cute to watch her go. She can crawl but prefers to walk. She'll crawl over to us, grab our hands and have us walk with her. She loves standing up.
She also tries to talk to every kid she sees. You should hear her screaming in the malls, trying to get someones attention. Ella has three words in her vocabulary, Papa, Mama and Hey.
She is definately Daddy's little girl. I have to watch Sly because he is spoiling her rotten. If she just smiles at something, he will buy it for her. What am I going to do with him?
This weekend we are heading to Hampton Beach for a long awaited Vacation. A week at the beach, it should be so much fun.
The weekend after we get back, Myron and Alexis are coming to visit. They will be staying in Sherbrooke while Alexis attends goalie school. It should be lots of fun.
Weather here, hasn't been great. We are hoping to get nice weather while on holiday.
Hope everyone is having a great summer.
Love,
-S

1 comment:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

omg,Ella is getting so big and I can see her hair is really starting to grow in!! She looks adorable!! And sounds like she will start walking very early! I'd love to meet up with you at Bebe Truc this week!