Thursday, January 24, 2008

L & Mommy

Just thought I'd add a couple new pics.
We've just been so busy it's crazy. Both of us working full time, means less time to blog.
What can I say? That's life.
Hope you enjoy the couple pics of L and I laughing on the bed.

Ella loves rolling around on the bed. She just giggles.

Ella is getting over her first ear infection, poor baby. She had a fever for a couple days and now that the antibiotics are finally kicking in, she seems to be getting better.

Hopefully she'll be back to her old self, by the weekend.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Love,

-S

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Ear infections suck!! We are pros at that one! Kyle has had sooo many double ear infections, along with croup (7 times for croup, but who is counting?!) Keep enjoying this time...babies grow up sooo fast!!

The Luciuk's said...

New Pic YAAAA I am sure that I will not be as good when I go back to work NEXT week Yikes!! Andre is on daddy daycare so maybe he will not!! Ella is getting lots of hair looks about the same colour as Av Hope all is well

Love the Luciuks

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

omg Sarah, Ella has really grown and she is so cute! Her hair really is coming now, and I can really see you in her now too! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend to meet Chloe!!

The Kennedy's said...

Sar.. You guys look like you are having so much fun! Ear infections just had our first one this weekend. Quinn started complaining in the 1st period of the game and by the 3rd when I got to see the doc he was in so much pain. He got a shot the next morning. Hope little mis Ella is feeling better. xoxo Miss you guys Heather.