Me, at L's Age.
I was finally able to find a picture that wasn't packed away. So here's me at around Ella's age. Do you think she looks somewhat like me? Anything at all?

As I sit here trying to find a picture where Ella looks like me, I come up empty handed. I really think that she looks like me in this picture but the minute she puts a smile on her face, she is definately a spitting image of Sly.
What can I say, the girl looks like her dad, it's just that simple.
-S















5 comments:
Girl, you are sooo cute!! My sister is sitting next to me and she said Ella looks sooo like you in this picture! I can relate...you do all the work and get no credit in the end...it is definitely an injustice!
She does look like you in that picture, just no black hair! But Sly definitely gets the upper hand. You'll have to wait til the next one!
Jordyn looks like me and Ash looks like Mark! What do ya do?! Don't have a 3rd cause that's when the shit hits the fan! HA
Cute Picture Dug that one out from back in the day I think that she looks like Sly sorry!!! I feel your pain everyone says that Avery looks like Andrew I say she just acts like him!
She looks so much like you in that picture, I don't find that in that picture she looks like Sly at all. She makes the same face as you have in that picture.
Love you guys
Case
-xXx-
Salut
ca fait longtemps que je n'ai pas regarder ton blug. Ella te ressemble sur cette photo.
love
mom xoxo
Post a Comment