Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ella's Valentine's Day!

Sly and I blew up over 50 balloons for Ella to discover in the morning.

She went from Grumpy to Happy in a second.

She just loved the balloons. Check out Ella with her balloons.



Just enjoying her balloons.

Ella and Mommy at 6:30am.
Ella and Daddy aftter supper.
We put all those balloons up on the wall with the static from Ella and I's hair.Ella loved her balloons.

Hope everyone had great Valentine's Day.

Today when I asked Ella ''Do you love Mommy?'' she said yes and said the same when I asked ''Do you love Daddy?'' Can you ask for a better Valentine's Day than that? I don't think so!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

-the daigles





3 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

Sar that is awesome. you guys are great parents. Hope you had a great Valentines day.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day you planned for Ella. Aren't babies just the cutest? I'm still amazed by my 2, coming out with the sweetest things out of nowhere.

The Luciuk's said...

So Cute Sar Hope you guys had afun day sure looks like Ella did she looks so tired with Sly..