Finally Posting
Everyone probably already knows by now, we are expecting our second baby. Due date is Sly's Birthday but that may change with the ultrasound. Plus this one is going to be a scheduled c-section so it should be here a couple weeks early. So we are looking at Ella's birthday. Why my sister and I keep having October babies is beyond me. Poor little Theo has no one to share his birthday. 4 of the 5 grandkids are the second week of october. Maybe Sean and Casey will have some in November, please let that be years and years away. Still too young for kids.
So the Chinese Lunar Calendar says I should be having a boy. I guess only time will tell. If it's a boy we are opting for Jackson, middle name James after my Granny's Grandfather. Her father was Michael, that would have been too weird. Jackson Michael, the kid would have been beat up in school. So we are thinking Jackson James.
My belly is just a popping out. There is no way I could have hidden this pregnancy even if I had chosen too. I am also carrying way different. My jeans already feel like they are cutting into my belly. With Ella I didn't wear maternity jeans until I was 7 months pregnant and now I think I am going to need them next month.
You can all see for yourselves.
I hope all is good with everyone.
Take Care,
Sarah
xxx















3 comments:
Your belly is just so cute. The second one always pops out quicker... but then again, maybe it's twins??!! Wouldn't that be exciting? I'm so glad you updated your blog, but with facebook too, I can see why it slips by. Hope you all are doing well. Take care of baby #2! kindy
I saw on FB that you updated...your belly is just too cute! YOu are a brat for needing maternity jeans at 7 months. :) Hope you are all well and that any morning sickness you may have isn't too hard on you.
yes I think you are having a boy too! But you never mentioned any girl names just incase it is a girl? haha, you never know! And by the looks of your belly, who know...it very well could be twins!! Something you might be interested in is a doppler, you could buy one and then you, Sly, and Ella could listen to the baby's heartbeat whenever you want! Enjoy your pregnancy, and I'd love to see you all again soon! Take care, xoxo
Post a Comment