Thursday, December 7, 2006

2 Month Appointment Tomorrow!


Ella has her 2 month appointment tomorrow. We're seeing the doctor for the first time since the delivery. We saw the nurse at her one month check up. She is also getting two vaccines tomorrow. Hopefully she will do well. I can't wait to see how big she's gotten. Last time she was weighed was at 6 weeks. I know she's gotten bigger since because she's outgrowing another pj. I can't believe how fast she's outgrowing everything. We went to Costco today and we were standing in line beside 3 other babies. Ella was the biggest by far. She was taller and heavier than all of them. Even bigger than a 4 month old. The 4 month old weighed 14 lbs. Ella weighed 13, 2 weeks ago. People look at her and then they look at me and they say, she must not take after you. No one believes she's only 8 weeks. Someone called her a boy again today. I'm getting so annoyed. Only a month before she can get her ears pierced and believe me we are going to be there the day she turns 3 months. Ella is going to get her ears pierced at the same time as her friend Audrey Belanger. Audrey is 5 1/2 months older than Ella. If the Belangers decided to move here for good, i'm sure they'd grow up to be best of friends. -S

1 comment:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Hi Sarah! Ella is getting very big! You got a healthy baby there! Good luck with the Dr. Appointment today, hopefully Ella will do ok with getting a needle!! And I'm excited yet nervous for the whole ear peircing thing! But I'll go through with it, I don't know who will cry more...me or Audrey! haha