Effects of The Vaccines, Colics & Smiles
This is what Ella looked like all day after getting her shots. Poor Thing! The vaccines through her whole body out of wack.
The Doctor said all was good. She is still in the 97 percentile. If she keeps going like this, she will be 20 pounds at 6 months. She is now 14lbs, 5 ozs.
The shots through her out of wack so bad that she has now started to have colics. Never had Ella had this problem. She cried more yesterday than she ever cried in her entire life. Here's a picture of Sly holding her in the anti-colic position. Thank God for books. This position really helps.
Even though she had pretty bad colics yesterday, she did manage to sleep a 6 hour night. Yah!!!
On Saturday we were able to capture a smile with our camera. So here is Ella smiling. Isn't she just so cute? I know, I sound like a proud Mom.
I hope all is good with everyone and thanks to everyone who checks out our blog. -S















1 comment:
Hi Sarah! Sorry I wasn't around today...I had to run alot of errands before heading out tomorrow and I'm now just able to wind down a bit! It's so stressful packing for a baby! Poor Ella, I hope she is starting to feel better!
We'll chat tomorrow before I leave!
Ang
Post a Comment