Ella 7 Weeks Old
Ella is already 7 weeks old. Where has all the time gone. It seems like I was just pregnant. Time just flies with a little one in the house. She sure does keep me busy. Next week is her two month check up. I can't wait to see how big she has gotten. She is already in 6 month clothes, can you imagine? She also has to get her first set of shots when we go for her two month check up. We're bringing Sly with us. It's just going to break my heart to watch her get those shots. Hopefully she does well.
Take Care,
-Sarah
















1 comment:
Hi Sarah, Ella is so sweet! In the last picture of her...that beautiful shirt of hers looks familiar, is it the one I gave you a few months back? And she fits in it already...wow!!! She's growing like a weed!!So cute!!
Post a Comment