Our Weekend!
Ella hanging out with Daddy while Mom was getting dinner ready. She was such a good girl that night, she actually slept 7 hours. That's the longest she's ever slept. I was hoping she'd do the same last night considering Sly was out of town, but I had no such luck.
Ella with Daddy just before he headed out for Pittsburgh.
Ella and Mommy in the Kitchen. Ella just wanted to hang out with the grown ups. She wanted to make sure she wouldn't miss a thing. She stayed up till 10pm that evening just watching everyone.
Ella wearing something other than Pink. We had just returned from seeing the Grandparents in Richmond and she wasn't too happy. She fell asleep in the car on the ride home and I had just gotten her out of her seat.


















2 comments:
Ella is so sweet! She looks bigger every time I see her! I'm getting Audrey protraits done by your friend next Monday and I can't wait!
~Sarah she is so cute and Glad to see she gets a picture with mommy. Those are hard to find in my house lol. Take care Heather
Post a Comment