Alexis & Myron Are on Their Way Home
Alexis and Myron were here for Goalie Camp but have now left to return home.
We had so much fun hanging out with them for the last 4-5 days, we will miss them.
We found out Myron likes Scotch or should we say ESSO(inside joke).

We hope you make it home safely and can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Thanks so much for the gifts. Ella will look so good wearing them.
Love,
Sly, Sarah & Ella.















2 comments:
Sar I love Ella hat were did you get it I want one for Avery? Love this pic Say Hi to Myron for us.
The Luciuks
Hey sara, I am glad you had a good time with your friends...and i wanna know where you got that hat for Ella too, I love it! I am going shopping this weekend in Montreal Im excited!
Post a Comment