Sunday, August 26, 2007

Radom Pics of The Daigles

We've been so busy this summer, it's crazy! Summer is pretty much over already.
So here are some pics for you all to see.
Oh, I did get some good news from my Ortho......braces should come off Oct.9th if all goes according to plan. Fingers crossed! I can't wait to smile, teeth and all again.Ella & Daddy.
Show your teeth Little Miss L.
L just hanging out. L in Auntie Casey's Hamock Swing.
L & Daddy, swinging.
Daddy, Emilie, Ella & Mammy.
L
L & Mommy at Richmond's 125th.
L & Mommy at the Car Show. This is one of the cars L & I decided we wanted.
L is starting swim lessons on September 21st at the University. L loves the water so much, i'm sure she will enjoy lessons.
Hope all is well with everyone.
S


2 comments:

The Luciuk's said...

Love the pic I was waiting to see some new ones. It looks like L loves her sling. Hope all is well say hi to Sly and give Ella a hug and kiss for us

-C

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

hey, which University are you taking Ella for swimming? I want to join again too so maybe we'll go together. I love your pictures, especially the one where I can see all of L's teeth LOL! We'll chat when I get back!