Pics Of Little Miss Ella
Ella turned 10 months this weekend, where does the time go?
It seems like she was born just a little bit ago.
She is now in daycare 5 hours a day and is doing great. She loves playing with her friends, she are all older than her but she does not let that bother her.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Love,
S















4 comments:
Kinda looks like Sly in PINK! WOW! So darn cute. Hope all is well with all of you, take care... Kindy
Hey! these pics are so cute, I love the hat she`s wearing...is it new cause I don`t think i`ve ever seen her wearing it.
love
case
-xXx-
omg Sarah she is so adorable! I can't wait to see you guys again, Audrey and Ella can really play together now! I will definitly call you when I get back from Halifax..we miss you guys!
She is super cute Sar I love the hat. I am glad daycare is going well.
Luv the luciuks
Post a Comment