Halloween & Random Pics
Halloween!
What can we say? It's such a busy day.
We dressed up Ella and then brought her to a couple houses we knew, to show off her costume. Why put a costume on if you're not going to show it off?
Bringing her from house to house, even though we only went to about 5, was so much work. Getting her in and out of the car was exhausting.
We were lucky, it was a beautiful day, probably about 16 degrees celcius.
Here's Ella ready to go trick-or-treating.
Ella and her Princess Emilie, the Queen.Ella walking up the driveway to the first house we went to (Guy & Pauline).
Ella inside Guy and Pauline's house.
That's it for halloween pics as the batteries died on the camera.
I just thought I'd share a couple random pics of Ella.
Ella just smiling.
Her hair is finally starting to come in. Yay!!!Ella in the bath. I just thought this was too cute.
I hope everything is great with everyone and that everyone had a good Halloween.
Love,
S
xxx















2 comments:
Super cute pic she looks like she was having fun in her halloween costume. I hear ya about getting in and out of the car Avery was snapping at the 2nd house and it was hard to get her in and out with her wings. Hope all is well
The Luciuks
The pictures are really adorable like usual! She definitely has more hair then I did at her age and mine was a lot lighter to so we couldn't see it as much! I wish i would have seen you guys today but once again I was going to work as you were coming in... hopefully we can see each other next week. BYe love you guys
Casey
-xXx-
Post a Comment