Monday, October 22, 2007

FACES.............

Ella makes a number of different faces.
Here are some of them.

This is her, "I'm going to do something you don't want me to do" face.
This is her new "Here are my teeth" face.
This is "I'm pissed you won't let me do what I want" face.This is "You still won't let me do what I want" face.This is "Cheese" face.

This is "I've got the giggles from your tickles" face.


This is "I'm calm and about to take a nap in the car" face.


This is "Making the sound of a car" face.


This is "I love my doll" face.

So that was a recap of the good, the bad and the ugly.

-S

5 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Ella does have many faces!! So funny! My favorite was her showing her teeth! So funny!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic glad that you are cathcing up on the Blog! I love to watch her grow since we are so far away and haven't seen youin how many years? Miss you Guys

Luv the Luciuks

Anonymous said...

sorry about all the bad typing above I was in a hurry tehe

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love how she holds her doll..hopefully you bring it this weekend so I can see her with her doll! does she like the one mom got her too? or only the one Mare got her? Hopefully you guys come in the morning on saturday if you come because I work in the afternoon which is rare cause I usually work in the morning! anyways love you guys so much!!
Casey
-xXx-

The Kennedy's said...

Love the Faces! It doesn't matter which one she makes she is cute as a button. It looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I am jealous as my pumpkins are all rotten as we cut them a week ago so we could enjoy them before heading to MI.