Ella's All Ready For Halloween!
Her first molars are in up top but the bottom ones have yet to make their appearance.
So here's the costume. Children's Place had them on sale so I figured I had to get one right away, before they ran out of her size. What do you all think? Isn't she just the cutest butterfly you've ever seen?
Chewing on her Elephant again.
She had her costume on for about an hour and didn't even say anything.
She really looks like she's up to something in this picture.
Hope all you have a great long weekend and that you have a happy Thanksgiving (all our Canadian friends).
Love,
S
xxx















5 comments:
Cute halloween costume!! Looks like she really enjoys being in it! I bet Ella will have lots of fun at her party, we will be in Montreal so we'll have to get together soon. And have a good Thanksgiving!!
She is a the cutest butterfly that I have seen! I don't know what Quinn will be this year as we will be in Michigan and have to go through Grandma Snyders trunk. Allie will be a pumpkin just like her big brother was. I love the elephant teether LOL.
Ella is the cutest butterfly I have ever seen!!! Have tons of fun trick or treating!
Jodi
Very, Very CUTE! I'll send you a picture of Jordyn and Ashtyn after Halloween... So, what's Mommy gonna be??? Kindy
Love the costume!! It is so cute Sorry we didn't call on Ella B-day we were out of town. Hope that she had a great day! I will call you this week
Luv The Luciuks
Post a Comment