Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ella's Birthday Parties.


Ella started off her day by going to swimming lessons.
Let me tell you that she made Sly and I very proud (it doesn't take much to make parents proud), she started kicking her feet in the water. What did I tell you? It really doesn't take much.
So once lessons were over, it was time to head to Auntie Mary's for Ella, Felix and Jeremy's Huge "Hockey Themed" Birthday Bash.
L fell asleep in the car.

Look at how happy she was to get her doll. She wouldn't let go of it.
She still loves her dolls. If you ask her where her baby is, she'll go find it.
Not sure if the dolls will have much hair left by Christmas as she holds them by the hair and not the hand. I keep putting the dolls hand in her hand but the minute she lets it go, she'll pick it up by the hair.



First time having sugar & chocolate.




I guess that's what happens when you let a baby have chocolate.



Ella and her cousins.



Ella playing with the hockey gloves. And I thought having a girl would mean no arenas.



All ready to go. Gotta hate the puck she is holding.



Now this is where her Princess Party begins.

Here is the newly decorated entrance to our future house. Hopefully we'll sell the condo soon.

Skirts, necklaces, tiaras ready for the guests.

Ella's Princess Party, seating for 16.

Having a cracker before the guests arrived.

Waiting for the guests to arrive.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts.Emilie and Ella dressed up as princesses.
Uncle Ian and Ella.Mommy helping Ella blow out the candle.
Ella having her cake. Ella opening a couple of her many gifts.

Sorry it took so long to blog this. I swear i'll try to get better.
Love,
S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ELLA!! ONE already! Time flies when you're sooo busy. The parties looked like so much fun. Mark loves the Toronto Jersey. So, when's baby number 2 coming? No rush, just kidding. Take care. Sly playing this year? Kindy

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like Ella had a awesome birthday party.

The Luciuks

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Ella's parties looked like alot of fun!! Too bad we could'nt make it. She got so many nice things! I hope she likes the book and PJ's we got her! Take care