Monday, October 22, 2007

The Orchard & The Pumpkin Patch

I have been neglecting my blog lately so I am going to try to catch up today.
You may get two or three new posts but what can I say, i'm behind on blogging.
Ange, Audrey, Ella and I headed out to the orchard one morning and had lots of fun. At the Orchard we picked apples and had a tractor ride. None of that really impressed Ella. What did impress her was the swing. Ella loves to swing.



That same week the Belangers and the Daigles headed out to the Pumpkin Patch.
It started raining when we left for the pumpkin patch so we decided to pick pumpkins from ones that were already picked. We didn't want to go out in the muddy fields. Next year however, we are definately picking our own from the field. Ella will be bigger then and will understand more.
Even though it rained, we had a great time.
After pumpkin picking, we stopped at the Cheese Factory for some curd cheese and then headed home to have dinner with the Belangers. It was a fun time.

-S

1 comment:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

We had a great time with you guys! We defifnitly want to do it again next year...gotta make sure we get a good rain free weekend!