Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BLUE EYES!

Ella has the bluest eyes. If she keeps them, she got them from her grandmas.Here's Ella smiling playing in her Baby Einstein Activity Center again. She just loves that thing. Thank goodness for the activity center. I get to get things done while she plays in it.

Ella ignoring the camera. I kept wanting her to look at the camera but she wouldn't have it.
Here's Ella practicing her stomach position. Boy she doesn't like this. Eh Grandmaman? Ella had the biggest fit when we were at grandmaman's house the other day. Just because I had her on her stomach. Grandmaman said "Boy is she ever mad." Ella wouldn't stop screaming just because I had her on her stomach. So here is a picture of her not freaking, that came a little later, after this picture was taken.
Just resting, getting ready to nap. Look at those blue eyes again.
Yes you all saw right, she has just discovered that she can suck on her thumb. She use to suck on her hand but never her thumb. Today we went walking at the mall and I looked to see if she was sleeping but she wasn't, she was just sucking her thumb. I thought it was a fluke but then she did it again 4-5 times this evening. Daddy was so impressed he had to call Mammy to let her know. Hopefully she doesn't keep sucking her thumb. You can't take away a thumb, like you can a paci.
Well that's it for now.
-S

2 comments:

The New Adventures of the Wingfield Family said...

Missed you at the mall yesterday. We weren't there long though. love the pics of litte ella bella.
She is so smart to be sucking her thumb. Sneaky little girl.

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Oh my god Sara, in the third picture down, she looks soooo much like you!!! She is so sweet! Can't wait for my Saturday dinner party! And Fred is happy to be going to the game with sly tomorrow!