Monday, January 29, 2007

We Started Off the Weekend With A Hat Show!


Welcome to Ella's Hat Show!
Here's Ella Pre-Hat Picture.Here you can see Ella wearing such a cute hat knit by Chandy. Isn't it just the cutest.
Now you can see Ella wearing a light cotton, pink hat. Great for arenas when it's just a bit cold.
Next you can see Ella wearing a beautiful hat given to her by Auntie Amber and Uncle Brian. Great for Spring and Fall.
Here you see Ella sporting a scarf like hat. This would be great in the summer to take Ella's head away from the sun.
Now Ella is wearing a winter hat, a little big but should me great for next winter.
And finally, the yellow hat. Great for winter but Ella didn't like. That's okay because neither did I.
So this concludes Ella's little Hat Fashion Show.
Hope you enjoyed!
-S

1 comment:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

I really liked Ella's fashion show! She is quite the little model! hahaha! I like all of her hats, they're really cute!