Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ella's Day!

Ella having a nap after we'd been shopping. Yes, we were shopping again. The mall is the best place for Ella and I to get out walking when it's -20 outside. Now we can say that winter has officially begun.
So after I got dinner started, Ella got her bath. Boy does she ever love bath time.
Here's Ella out of the bath, rolls and all. No one can say this baby isn't fed.
Ella in her PJs right after her bath. Momma jacked her socks up over her PJs. That color looks so good on her. It makes her eyes stand out even more.
This picture is a little odd because I took it while Ella was laying on the floor and I was standing. But look at those blue eyes. Aren't they just gorgeous? We don't know if they're going to stay that way or if they're going to change.
So Momma went to the gym. First time back since having Ella. Holy does she need to work on her cardio. Haven't run in over a year.
So Ella stayed with Papa and spent some quality time with him alone.
Ella with her Turtle again. She just loves her turtle.
I told you she loved her turtle. Our little girl is getting bigger and can definately grab at things now. She doesn't attempt to grab at much but if you lay her by her turtle watch out.
Here's Ella after her last bottle. She was in bed not long after that and slept a nice 8 1/4 hours. She's such an Angel. (knock on wood)
Today we are going to stay in because we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. Ella is going to a hockey game. We aren't sure who is coming with us except for Julie and Jason. We are planning on going to see Audrey, Ange, Jakers and Sara during intermission.
Hope all is well with everyone.
-S




No comments: