Monday, January 29, 2007

Saturday Evening; Raclette at the Belangers!

So Saturday Evening we were invited over to the Belanger House for dinner. We had Raclette and wine and it was great.
The Wingfields were there along with Fred's parents.
So I took a few pictures while we were there.
ELLA AUDREY
JACOB
THE MOMMIES
ANGELA, SARA and ME
Ella pooped out after an evening of people watching.
-S

2 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the raclette. I had alot of fun having everyone over, we'll definitly have to do it more often! And you kicked butt at the hockey trivia!

The New Adventures of the Wingfield Family said...

Yes I agree on all your comments ang!!! It was fantastic. I ate sooo much. I'm gonna have to say No to the superbowl unfortunately we have some friends in town for the weekend. But thanks anyways i'm sure you'll have a blast, post some pics for us. Keep up the posts, love to see little Ella Bella