Friday, February 2, 2007

Daddy Went Shopping!

Daddy went shopping and brought some goodies home for his little Princess Ella.
He actually did pretty good.
What do you all think of Sly's picks?

Ella was chewing on her pink shirt. I had to take it away before she got too much drool on it. She has turned into a real St.Bernard.

-S

4 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Great job Sly! You should take Fred with you on your next shopping trip...he could use your expertise! The jacket is really cute!I love it! And those shirts! I give 'em 5 stars! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Good job Sylvain! I think the coat is the cutest but those shirts are adorable especially once she has them on...Good job, Sarah maybe you can let Sylvain go shopping now! (just kidding, but the clothes is cute)

The New Adventures of the Wingfield Family said...

Love the outfits ADORABLE!!!! Heard the Super Bowl Party was a hit !!! I wish we came there. Jake and I just went home after the game I was gonna come after dinner but couldn't bring myself to pack. LAZY Sunday !!! Can't wait to see pics!

The New Adventures of the Wingfield Family said...

hey guys!sorry i(we) did'nt make over for super bowl sunday! trust me when i say my friends from B.C are a little rough around the edges! they scare me around jakers and there my buddies! heard you had an awesome spread of food? i'm sure sly and freddy did there best to eat it all!
sly great job on ella's clothes...i'm think'n i might need some tips on picking out little girl clothes???take care and hope to see you three again soon.
oh and sarah...the quebec cold is starting to hurt the west coasters! hope it warms up soon?