Ella in a good mood with Daddy!
So I was trying to get a good picture of Ella and she would not give me the time of day. Everytime I'd try to get her attention she would look away.
I hope you all enjoy the pictures & we'd love to read your comments.
-S&S















7 comments:
hey...Ella looks so cute when she's smiling! I don't know what it is about dad's, they really know how to make their girls smile!
That is so precious! I can't believe she is getting so big. Sounds like you guys are having a great year being back home. I am so jealous:P I love seeing all of her pictures keep em coming.
Both my kids went through that phase where only Daddy would do. I was ok with that as it gave me a break. However, when all they want is Mommy, Chris gets offended! Poor baby! Ella looks so beautiful, as usual. Someday, we'll have to travel up north to see you guys in person. Hope you are keeping warm!
Sheila, Chris,Jason and JamieLynn
Hi Sarah,
What beautiful pictures of Ella. She sure is a little princess. I enjoy checking out your blog every once in a while.
Love Lorraine xoxoxo
Hey... You were right these are adorable pictures of Ella. Sylvain sure knows how to make Ella smile.
Oh my god the one with her mouth open is hilarious. She sure loves her daddy !!!! hahaha. Frickin cold !!! My sister in law got a slight amount of snow in england and 200 schools closed !hahaha. Silly British. Thanks for the photo's. I put them in Jacobs album. Have a good weekend!!!
Hey Daigles!
Friday night, and Marcy and Kindra are checking out this BEAUTIFUL little girl of yours. We enjoy your photos and can't wait for a day to be able to see her for ourselves and squeeze those cheekies. :-)
Post a Comment