Monday, February 19, 2007

Sly's Off To Tampa & The Girls Are Up To No Good.


So this morning we woke up with still no water. What a pain in the neck.
So I called up Ange and asked if we could grace her with our presence. Nice like Ange is she said "Sure come over." So we did and that's when it all began. That's when we started to plot.
So once we had our plan all figured out, we packed the girls in the car. This is them once we reached our destination.
Yes Ange & I decided to get the girls' ears pierced. We had their ears frozen with this special cream and had to wait 50 minutes before we could get them pierced.
Boy were we ever nervous. Ange and I were freaking out, scared that it would hurt the girls and that they would cry.

So here's a picture of Ella getting a black dot put on her ear. The girl did this to make sure she was piercing at the right place so they'd be centered.

So here's Ella getting her ear pierced. Did she cry? No, she just hated that I was holding her head still. She didn't even flinch when the girl pierced her ear. What a trooper. I was freaking out for nothing.

So here's Ella with her ear pierced. Her birthstone is pink, not sure what the name for it is.

from Ella to Daddy:


SURPRISE DADDY!
MY EARS ARE NOW PIERCED, MOMMY AND I FIGURED WE SHOULD GET IT DONE WHILE YOU WERE AWAY BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU'D BE SCARED IT WOULD HURT ME. I WAS A BIG GIRL AND DIDN'T CRY AT ALL. DON'T I JUST LOOK CUTE? I LOVE AND MISS YOU. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THURSDAY.

So here are the girls, about an hour after getting their ears pierced. They were pooped. The mommy's were shopping. Spending on the girls again. They each got a pair of pants, shirt, bandana and pair of tights from the children's place.

Here's a closeup of Audrey's ear. Her birthstone is diamond. What a lucky girl! Diamonds are a girls bestfriend.

And here is Ella's closeup.

If you'd like to see Audrey getting her ears pierced just check out the Belanger's Family Adventure. Ange should have her post up in no time.

Love,

Sarah


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks nice but it scared me when I started reading it.

Anonymous said...

Ella est vraiment une grande fille.Sarah, tu peux etre fiere de ta catin.Elle est superbe.
love
mom x0x0x

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

What a day we had yesterday! I am still so happy with the outcome! What does Sly think? He must love it! The girls look gorgeous with thier earrings!