Friday, February 23, 2007

Ella Has A Voice!

Yesterday, Ella discovered she had a voice. She just wouldn't stop making noises. It was the funniest thing. She started off by making noises on the video for Ian's birthday and didn't stop and still hasn't stopped.
So I was able to get a video of her making noises. Sorry about all the drool but she kept putting her hand in her mouth. Lately, she has a tendency to drool like a St. Bernard. People have been saying for months "Her teeth must be coming in." We're still waiting for those teeth.
This wasn't the video I had intended to post but I was difficulty posting the other so this one will have to do. It bugs me because she was talking a lot more on the other one. You'll still get to hear her on this one but what you'll see the most is Ella chewing on her hand.



I had to add this picture of her yawning because I thought it was cute.
Hope all is good with everyone and that everyone has a wonderful weekend.
-the Daigles

2 comments:

Kyla Blois said...

hi sara, its kyla, ang's sister in law...i read your blog all the time!! im a blogstalker haha. ella is getting so big!! shes so cute too...just wait until shes mobile, then all the fun starts!!!

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute!