Our Weekend!
Here's Ella and Daddy!
Here's Ella and Mommy! Mommy with with a cheesy smile. I can't wait to get these damn braces off.Here's Ian, Julie & Ella!
So we headed over to Ian & Julie's for fondue and it was yummy. We had a great time. We're getting older because when 10pm came around we were all pooped.
Ella had been fussing a bit because she was tired and wouldn't sleep. She wouldn't sleep because she didn't want to miss a thing. I'm going to have to start calling her curious Ella. So Julie decided to take her and she fell asleep in the following position. Pretty funny.
We then decided to lay her down but that lasted all but maybe 30 minutes and she was up again just people watching being herself, Curious Ella.
Sunday we decided to head down to Mammy's house. We didn't go to Grand-Maman's because Auntie Casey has a virus, fever and everything. Hopefully she feels better soon.















1 comment:
awww! I love Ella's dress! Audrey never has the chance to wear dresses either, although I may dress her up when we go pick up my mom at the airport! Glad to see you guys had a nice weekend! Seems like the weather is starting to get better, we should start going out for walks together soon!
Post a Comment