Thursday, March 1, 2007

So Ella LOVES Sweet Potatoes!

First you will find a rare picture of Ella on her belly. She normally screams, this time she was pretty good. She stayed atleast 5 minutes. Yay Ella! Now if we could just get the rolling part.
Next you will find Ella hiding behind her bib. I can still see you're a mess Ella.Here's the mess after her first time eating veggies. Sweet Potatoes is what she had and she just LOVES them!This is her second day on Sweet Potatoes. I realized that they stain, so I figured she could eat them in her diaper. It's a lot easier to clean up. Just wipe it off!She smiles all the time when she's having them. I guess that must mean that she likes them.

I hope all is good with everyone and Happy Belated Birthday to Marie-Andrée, I don't know where my head was yesterday. We hope you had a wonderful birthday.

-the Daigles

3 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

Love the pictures. Sar she is so cute. They bring back so many memories and things to come that I am not ready for ;P

The New Adventures of the Wingfield Family said...

What a sweetie!!!! She sure does like those potatoes.hahaha. Looks like the snow hit. BUT at least its still warm out. I'll see u on SUnday. Can't wait to see how Ella has grown.

Anonymous said...

Tes photos sont belles.Ella a vraiment l'air d'aimer son repas.Je crois qu'elle va avoir droit a une bain apres chaque repas.Je trouve qu'elle ressemble a Jeremy
love mom
xoxo