Monday, March 5, 2007

The Good Old Hockey Game.

So we went to see Sly play in Sherbrooke yesterday. He played really well and it's the best I'd seen the team play in a while despite the outcome. They ended up losing 3-2 but fought till the end. If things keep going like this St.Hyacinthe will be playing Sherbrooke in the playoffs.
So here are pictures of what Ella was wearing at the game.
Thanks Auntie Amber and Uncle Brian for the nice coat, it's very practicle for arenas. It may not fit in the spring so Ella must wear it now.
Thanks Auntie Mary & Uncle Steve for the hat. I just love this hat. Where did you get it Mare? Angela wanted to know and i'd like to know too because I'd like to get her another one.

Thanks to Uncle Seever and Auntie Julie for my Turtle named Shelley.

-the daigles

No comments: