I'm So Clumsy!
First Picture taken of Ella with my new camera.
So here's the story........
You all would have laughed, Amber did. I was trying to get a picture of Ella with Amber but the lighting was bad so I got up to close the blind and fell really bad. My slippers slipped on the floor, I hurt my knee and scrapped my camera, plus I looked like an idiot.
My camera broke really bad, when i say scrapped, i mean it.
So Amber and I went looking for cameras and after being told it would cost me a minimum of $130 to get it fixed, I opted to buy a new one. Amber bought one aswell.
So now I have a new camera.
I don't mind looking like an idiot, but looking like an idiot and it costing you $200, sucks.
What sucks is that my other camera was still perfectly good.
Well I hope I got you all to smile today imagining me falling holding a camera in my hand.
-Sarah















2 comments:
HOPE YOU DIDN'T GET HURT TO BAD. IF YOU DID, I'M SURE SLY IS GOING TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU. I LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER CUZ SHE'S MY TOO.
LOVE AND KISSES
Yea your right I really am laughing, with you not at you! Hope your knee is better. What kind of camera did you get? I am in the market foe one? I think Rob is getting one for my Bday but don't know for sure.
Post a Comment