Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ella Styling In New Outfit



So Ange and I went out with Audrey & Ella yesterday.
We went to walmart to look for sippy cups, bowls etc.
So we were sitting at McDonalds while Audrey ate and Ella decided that it was time she used her voice. I swear everyone in there heard her. She was so loud. It was quite funny.
She just kept cooing and ahhing.
Then we headed to the mall for a couple of laps. We ended up going into the Children's Place. When don't we end up going in there? Never!
I just love that place.
So anyways we ended up getting the girls some new shirts. These girls are going to end up with the same clothes. You should have seen them at the mall. They just trying to grab at eachother. It was so cute. We keep saying they are going to end up bestfriends. They may end up miles apart when they are older but will have tons of pictures of them together to show them.

The pics from this post have Ella wearing her new outfit.
Hope all is well with everyone.

I'd like to finish off by congratulating Greg and Robin on Expecting Twins. (Aunt Lorraine told me and I think it's awesome!)
-the daigles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
In the first picture you posted of Ella, she looks a lot like Grace.
Lorraine

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

hey, we had such a nice time going shopping with you and Ella! The girls definitly got the same style heh? haha! They won't need to borrow each others clothes growing up since it will most likely all be the same! Ella loos so cute in her new shirts! I had the yellow one on Audrey yesterday, she looked really cute in it.