St.Patty's Weekend!
We weren't sure we'd be able to make it down to Richmond because of the storm, Noella had called saying the 55 was closed. So we watched the news and that wasn't the case. We ventured out and the roads weren't that bad. Nothing compared to that last storm on Valentine's Day.
So once we got to Richmond we had an Irish Stew made with Guiness. Sly drank Guiness and we all had some Bailey's. You can't have a St.Patty's Day without the Bailey's.
As you can see we all sported our green and pinched everyone and anyone who wasn't. It will teach them not to wear green! (haha)
Here's Ella sitting on Daddy, drooling like a St.Bernard. Can you see the big drool circle on her shirt? Her teeth should be piercing through soon because we can actually feel the bumps now.
Ella pooped out, having a nap right before her dinner.
What do you do when you want to go to a parade, there is too much snow in the streets for a stroller and you don't have a sled? You use a shovel of course!
Ella styling with her sunglasses. All warm as we froze our butts off watching the parade.

Here are just a couple of pics from the parade. It was a nice parade but boy was it ever cold.
And of course, the event of the weekend. Auntie Casey's Sweet Sixteen. She says she had no idea but we aren't so sure, we know she's wiser than that. Come on Case, give yourself some credit. So here's a picture of all her friends just before they bowled. Hopefully Auntie Casey and her friends had a wonderful time.
-the daigles















2 comments:
Hey sare, Thanks again for the surprise party. I seriously wasn't expecting it but I did know something was up when we had to go to Amandas and she was really taking her time but I didn't think a bunch of my friends would be at the house. I know I should have known cause their were hints but I didn't fit them together. :(
Love you lots
Casey
-xXx-
Wow, that is quite the drool marking on Ella's shirt! She will get her teeth any day! She'll look so cute with 2 little teeth!
Post a Comment