Ella & Audrey : Best Of Friends
Ella & Audrey are really becoming good friends. In a couple months when Ella is bigger, it will be fun to watch them play. When Ella starts crawling watch out!
Audrey just loves giving Ella kisses and Ella just tries to bite Audrey. She's teething right now and if anyone's hand gets close to her mouth, she's going for it. You'll be able to see this in a picture below.



Ange and the girls. I opted not to take a picture to save you guys from having to see my cheesy smile. Gosh I can't wait for these braces to come off. If all goes well, i may be rid of them this summer. Fingers Crossed!
-Sarah















2 comments:
Oh how sweet audrey sure loves to cuddle Ella !! She is looking so grown up.
Should be an exciting first round. We will see you at the games.
I just love those pictures of the girls! It's soooo cute!! I already stole a couple of them to put on my blog!
Post a Comment