Monday, March 12, 2007

Injured Goalie!

What do you get when a bench warming goalie gets too close to the boards?
This is what you get. Poor Sly, ten years of professional hockey in the States and nothing happens, one year in a goon league and this is what happens. I think it's a sign that he should hang up his skates.
This is Sly on 3 hours of sleep. He didn't get home from the hospital until 4am. Poor, poor Sly.
He thinks this is so uncomfortable, try delivering an 8 pounder and then come talk to me. (lol)
He's going to have a scar, but we love him anyway.
-Sarah

2 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Ouch! That does look like it would hurt! wow, hope he feels better soon. That sucks that it will scar. Too bad it did'nt happen last year instead for some $$$. I guess it is a sign for retirement, unless he plays for Sherbrooke next year ;-)

The Kennedy's said...

Sly I am sorry but I had to laugh (only knowing that you are ok now of course). That just brings back memories of when Bubba got hit between the eyes in Quad. I hope you feel better soon. I guess if you played hockey you have to have some sort of scar to prove it. Take care guys. We are off to our U/S at 2 today and hopefully will be finding out what we are having.
Hugs and kisses
The Kennedy's