Ella in her little pool.
It was such a beautiful day yesterday that I decided to inflate Ella's kiddy pool and fill it with water.We invited Audrey to come in the pool with Ella. But before Ange and Audrey got here, Ella went in on her own. She was loving it. I hadn't picked up any little swimmers diapers so I just had her in a regular diaper. It filled up pretty quick, so much so that the little jelly things inside the diaper were forcing their way out. Needless to say, the diaper had to come off. Little miss Ella wasn't ready to come out yet. So I put her back in without a diaper. Bad idea. Ella held her hands out for me to pick her up and out of no where, there were floaters in the pool. The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Luckily I had already taken the toys out of the pool.
Ange and Audrey were on their way so I had to fish out the floaters with a bag, you should have seen me, dump out the water, scrub the pool down with soap and refill it.
So then Ange and Audrey got here and the girls got to play in fresh, clean water.
Audrey had fallen on her balcony just before getting here, hence the scratch on her face.
So hopefully I didn't gross too many of you out. But that was our day yesterday.
-S















1 comment:
the girls seemed to really enjoy splashing around yesterday! It was so cute to watch them. I am sure there will be many more swim/play dates over the summer!
Post a Comment