Wednesday, May 9, 2007

We went to the park on Monday.

Monday Ella and I met up with Sara & Jacob and Ange & Audrey. We went to walk around the lake and played at Parc Jaques Cartier.
Ella was a little cranky. Her top teeth are coming in and they're really bothering her.
We still managed to get some good pics of the kids.

Then after our walk, the Belangers and the Wingfields came over for a BBQ. It was a great day.

-S

2 comments:

The New Adventures of the Wingfield Family said...

Yes it was a lovely day wasn't it. I noticed this morning that Jacob swiped I think its a diaper baggie holder with a duck on it from your house ! hahaha funny little guy, hey did i also leave my sunglasses there? hmmm to many fabulous cocktails I guess !hahaha. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Yes you did leave your glasses. I wasn't sure if it was you or Ange.
We'll have to BBQ again before you guys leave.
-S