Ella Wearing Blue!
Ella didn't wear pink today, she wore blue.
Doesn't the color blue just make her eyes pop out?
As you can see from the pics, Ella is feeling so much better.
Her virus is gone and she is finally starting to eat food again.
Please scroll down to sign guestbook on right.
Posted by
The Daigles
at
6:54:00 p.m.
7 comments:
I am loving the barrette! haha, not much hair there but it works! She is such a little cutie! I am happy to hear she is feeling better, maybe you can join us at the playgroup soon :-)
Oh that's horrible Sarah. I won't forget when I was in the hospital with Jake. It is heart wrenching that's forsure. I'm soo glad to hear she is feeling better and eating. SCARY !!! Thanks for the comment. For sure we all need to get together and have dinner. As you know we are pretty open for nights just let us know. Ella sure looks grown up, and she seems to be growing into those adorable cheeks of hers.
Her eyes are very blue in that pic. She looks way better glad that she is feeling better. Avery had her shots yesterday so she was grumpy. The I love daddy shirt is from carters in the us of course. talk to you soon
-c
Glad to hear she is feeling better. She does wear blue very well. We are back in GR. e09-065-[3\4-6p2 (the giberrish before this is from Quinn just for Ella I think he might be trying to give her his digits :P)
Love The Kennedy's
Cute pictures. LOVE THE CHEEKS!!!
Kindra and Mark
Jordyn & Ashtyn (they miss their water and stick boy)! However, I can't remember which one Sly was!!!
Hey, her eyes look really pretty in the pictures. She's such a cutie I can't wait to see her wearing a barrette other then in pictures.
Love you lots
Casey
-xXx-
P.S. Thanks for coming to the show on saturday, I hope you enjoyed it.
Salut
Encore de tres belle photo de Ella .Le bleue lui va tres bien.Ella, a l'air d'une petite princesse en sante et heureuse.
love mom x0x0
Post a Comment