Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ella's Magic Kleenex Box

Now it's time for Ella's amazing box of kleenex.
I swear it was as if she was asking herself "How come a new kleenex appears everytime I pull one out?"

Here's a little video of Ella walking around with Dad. This has to be her favorite thing to do. She's gotten a lot better at it. This was one of her first times doing it.

Hope all is good with everyone.

-S

3 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

That was so funny watching Ella pull at all the tissues! LOL, she seemed very amazed while she was pulling at them! And she is doing so well while she practices walking! She'll catch on before you know it!

The Luciuk's said...

Super Cute Sar Love it and I love the changes you made to your blog everyday I checked it same pictures but different colour!!
Love it

-C

Anonymous said...

Jason and JamieLynn absolutely loved watching Ella in the video! How cute was that? Hope you are all doing well!
Sheila