Thursday, June 28, 2007

Birthday Wishes & Happy Canada Day.



(L walking outside, her favorite thing to do.)

Second week of daycare and things aren't much better.
Annie (Sister-in-law) who works in a daycare told me that if she's sleeping through the night she is just fine at the daycare. It's just that she would prefer to be with me and is testing me.
Keep making me feel bad for leaving you there, L.
The worst thing is that I only leave her for 30-60minutes a day.
Well enough about that.
Sly got back from Phoenix with a tan, lucky him. It was cold here, so I guess I'll have to catch up on mine when we go to Hampton Beach.
Today it's raining and it is so humid. Hopefully the rain will break this humidity.
CANADA DAY this weekend. Yay!! Hopefully we'll have some good weather.
My camera is still getting fixed so i'll I can post are older pictures.

(L eating outside for the first time.)

******
Birthday Wishes!!


Happy Birthday to Amy and Manon who both have a birthday this Weekend.
(Amy)
(Manon)
Hope all you Canadians have a wonderful Canada Day Long Weekend!
-S

1 comment:

The Luciuk's said...

Hope you have a fun weekend Sar Ella looks so cute. Love the shorts!!

-C