Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Camera is Getting Fixed

My camera is in getting fixed, the flash is messed up. I will be without a camera for about 3-4 weeks so I don't know what i'm going to do. I'm freaking out.
Anyways so this is what happened this week:
Ella started daycare, boy oh boy did it not go well.
I had an appointment at the Ortho on Tuesday at 10:30am. I dropped L off at 10:15 and was back by 12:30. They told me she did well the first 45 minutes but cried and screamed the rest of the time. She is at a stage where she is missing mommy. So anyways Judy (the babysitter), tells me that all the kids were freaking out because L kept screaming. I felt bad and we agreed that we'd have to get her use to daycare gradually. So the plan was for me to bring her for about an hour on Wednesday. That night L was so pooped that she slept 12 hours.
So Wednesday I get there and this little boy named Zach covered his ears the minute he saw L. He asked Judy if L was going to be screaming. I felt so bad. So I ended up leaving her for thirty minutes. When I got back L's eyes were once again all puffy and red, poor baby. Judy said she was fine for about 15 minutes and then probably realized I wasn't there and cried for the rest of the time. So I decided to stay at the daycare with L for about 30 an hour so that she could still get use to the other kids and the sitters Judy & Stephanie. She would cry but stop once she saw I was there. We went home, had lunch, a nap and then went back to the daycare. I spent another hour with L at the daycare, trying to get her use to everyone.
Today I dropped her off for a while but stayed for a bit. She did better today but still cried.
Poor baby, I feel so bad but she is going to have to get use to it. I want to start working in September.
So that was our long week. Tomorrow daycare is closed along with Monday so L isn't going back to daycare until Tuesday. I'll let you know how it all goes.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Take Care,
-S

1 comment:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Awww Sarah, that's too bad...Ella will get used to it eventually though. It must be heartbreaking for you too. Its definitly an adjustment for parents and baby's.Have a good weekend and we'll chat next week!