Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Our Weekend

Ella got a hold of Daddy's Drumstick and tried Ice Cream for the first time. Boy did she ever like it. Not the healthiest choice for an 8 month old but what can you do. I'm going to get her some frozen yogurt for when it's really hot outside.
Anyways here's a video of her having the ice cream.
And here is a picture of Ella making a funny face. Look you can see three of her five teeth.

On a healthier note, here is Ella having an apple with Daddy. Ella loves Apples.Ella posing for Mommy after a diaper change.

Hope everything is great with everyone.

Before I forget, Congrats to Tony and Erin on expecting a baby boy!

Yay!!!!!

-S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Daddy's ice cream and then Daddy's beer! Just Kidding!!!
Take it easy!
Kindra

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

yummm! Ella is really enjoying that ice cream! haha! I can really see her teeth in that pic too! So cute!