Friday, June 15, 2007

Ella Swimming!!

L went Swimming for the first time & she loved it.
It was so hot yesterday that I decided that Ella and I should head to Richmond for the afternoon. Maybe get a little swim in. The water wasn't very warm because the nights have been pretty cool. Never did I expect Ella to love it like she did. She didn't even squirm.

Here's a video of Ella in the pool.

Here's a video of Ella playing with Mona.

After having supper at Auntie Annie's we headed over to Grandmaman's for a little visit.

There we got some pics of L & Her Boys and we also got a picture of L & Grandmaman.

To all of you who don't know this, Jeremy is 4 1/2 birthday OCT 9th, Felix is 3 1/2 birthday OCT 8th and Ella is 8 months birthday OCT 11th, isn't that crazy? And to top things off Auntie Amanda's birthday is OCT 12th.

Tomorrow is the Green Jacket Invitational, not sure who i'll be matched up with. Sly and I are both playing. It will only be my second time golfing this year, i'll let you know how we both do. I just hope my partner and I will beat Sly and his partner. (lol)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Happy father's day to all you fathers out there.

-S

3 comments:

Ang and Fred's Blog said...

Nice pics! You should take up photography!! Ella is bigger than ever!! We gotta get together again soon, seems like I have'nt seen you guys in a while. Hope you have a nice weekend and kick Sly's butt a golf!!! LOL

Kyla Blois said...

omg she is so cute!! and not much smaller than her older cousins!!! what kind of camera do you have?? it takes awesome pics!

Unknown said...

Hey Sare the pics are really cute...too bad you didn't put the pictures of the mud fight they were quite funny! anyways love you all